Armstrong Consulting offers a full range of software development services. Our international team of software developers have decades of experience with the design, development and operation of mission-critical systems for corporate customers worldwide.
- Platforms: Linux, .Net, VMWare, Docker, OpenShift
- Databases: SQL-Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Postgres-BDR, TimescaleDB, MongoDB
- Frameworks: Spring, Node, Express, Angular, Clarity, Bootstrap, Open-API/Swagger, Solr, Drools
- Methodologies: TDD (test-driven design), API-first design, Microservices-architecture, Scrum
- Tools: VSCode, Eclipse, git, Balsamiq, acpro, Postman
Recent projects include:
- Angular/Clarity development for Porsche Informatik
- Business information REST API for Coface
- ICON platform rollout in Coface Japan
- Containerization of the ICON platform for Coface
- Powerbot algorithmic trading platform with Inercomp
- Powerbot rollouts for Oekostrom & GEN-I
A selection of our customers:
Our management team:
Roger Armstrong, CEO
BA., BAI. Software Engineering & BA. Mathematics, Trinity College Dublin
Founded Armstrong Consulting in 1994 after stints in startups in California, Tokyo and Europe.
Christoph Schachinger, CTO
BSc., Informatik, TU Wien
Areas of expertise: system architecture, analysis, data modelling and best-practice software development techniques
Dipl. Ing. Manfred Willinger, Project Manager
Dipl. Ing. Informatik, TU Wien
Areas of expertise: requirements analysis, project management and coordination.
Dr. Rainer Sabelka, Senior Consultant
Dipl. Ing, Dr., Semiconductor Physics, TU Wien
Areas of expertise: Networking, infrastructure, embedded systems, devops.
Armstrong Consulting Services GmbH
+43 1 5248737
UID (VAT): ATU73234207
IBAN: AT41 2011 1838 6282 7900